Thursday October 3rd – Sunday October 6th, 2019
Music is scheduled from early afternoon to just past sunrise each day. Music will end Sunday morning Oct 6th around sunrise.
The festival is located on Mulberry Mountain near Ozark, Arkansas.
The weather can range anywhere from the low 60’s (F) at night to the 70’s-80’s (F) during the day. Make sure to bring clothing for all weather, warm and cold. Rain is always possible so please prepare for that (rain boots, rain flys for tents, panchos etc).
• Camping gear including tents, canopies, sleeping bags, tarps, etc
• Camping chairs, tables, coolers, cutlery, etc
• Lanterns, flashlights, headlamps, and batteries
• Personal camping stoves (Please follow our charcoal and propane policies)
• Rain gear including umbrellas, ponchos, rain boots, tarps, etc
• Cigarettes (packages must be sealed upon entry)
• Small digital cameras without removable lenses (point and shoot) and Go-Pros
• Cell phones & chargers
• Flow toys (NO fire performance props or fire performance prop accessories)
• Empty refillable bottles and hydration packs
• Flags and banners (Totems are allowed, but please no dangerous metal pieces)
• Sealed feminine products
• Prescription medication
• Electric and Solar powered generators
Each person and their belongings are subject to search upon entry and with each entry into the festival venue. Please view the list below to see what you cannot bring into Wakaan Music Festival. These items will be confiscated if found and may not be returned.
• Fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
• FIRE: Open flames, campfires, candles, fire performance props, or tiki torches
• Gas or fuel cans of any kind (except small propane tanks for camping- please follow our charcoal and propane policies)
• Drones or professional cameras/equipment without explicit permission and proper media credentials
• Audio recording equipment
• Illegal substances or paraphernalia (Please abide by Arkansas state laws)
• Weapons of any kind, regardless of permits
• Laser pointers
• Pets (Please leave your furry friends at home!)
• Sound systems or amplifiers
• Professional/non-personal use radios or walkie-talkies
• Motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, or motorized bikes
• Non motorized bicycles, skateboards, or scooters
• Flags or totems with metal pieces
• Unsealed eye-drop containers, over-the-counter medications, or opened bottles of vitamins
• Gas powered generators
Pets are not allowed. Please do not bring your furry friends to Wakaan Music Festival. Service animals with proper tags are the exception.
Wakaan Music Festival is a strictly 18+ event. Everyone must bring a valid ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
Yes! There will be multiple hydration fill stations throughout the festival grounds. There are flushable toilets and showers located ONLY in the upgraded RV/Tent campsite area. You must have the upgraded RV/tent pass to access this area. VIP and GA Primitive Camping will NOT have access to these bathrooms. VIP will have access to flushable toilets in the concert area.
There will be electricity access available for Upgraded RV/Tent Campsites ONLY. Primitive and shade camping will NOT have electric hook ups or access to electricity. Gas Generators are NOT allowed in any of the camping areas (including RVs).
There will be a general store onsite to sell supplies such sunglasses, sunscreen, lighters, bug spray, etc. While the store will try to accommodate as many items as possible, it does not sell tents, canopies, or other large gear. Please make sure to plan ahead and bring your essentials.
There are flushable toilets and showers located ONLY in the upgraded RV/Tent campsite area. You must have the upgraded RV/tent pass to access this area. VIP and GA Primitive Camping will NOT have access to these bathrooms. VIP will have access to flushable toilets in the concert area.
We prefer that attendees do not leave and come back unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. There will be a general store with everything you need to purchase onsite if you forgot or run out of something. If you have to leave, you must abide by our vehicle re-entry policies. Your vehicle will be subject to search when you return to the grounds. Please prepare ahead of time so you don’t have to leave.